- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
The dog tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) infects dogs and cats via infected fleas; once the flea is eaten, the tapeworm hatches out inside the intestine, and can grow to almost a metre long! Although they’re easy to treat, not all wormers kill ta...
The Demodex mite is naturally found on most healthy dogs (and people, too!). However, if there are too many of them, they can cause a nasty disease called Demodectic Mange or Demodicosis, which results in hair loss, skin thickening and a non-itchy...
Looking for someone to join our lovely nursing team, please share. 🐶🐹🐭🐱
20% of pet owners say that the thought of having fleas in their home upsets them - but if you’ve got pets, you’ll have fleas, unless you use an effective product to prevent infestations. We are always happy to give more advice, so call us! htt...
A feeding female tick can get as big as a five pence coin - full to bursting with your pet’s blood! It sounds like something from a horror movie, but THESE bloodsuckers really exist, and they can also spread disease. The best way to combat the...
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531