- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
Lungworm (Angiostrongylus) can be detected by looking for the larvae in your dog’s faeces (they are coughed up out of the lungs and then swallowed). However, there is now a simple blood test that can be done instead! If you’re worried about ...
We are looking to recruit a NEW full time Animal Nursing Assistant at the Dorking Surgery. Please forward any CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to 20 Knoll Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3EP. Thank you.
Control of fleas in the environment is just as important as killing the adults. There are a wide range of insecticidal sprays available to help, but the key point is regular vacuum cleaning, washing bedding, and using an effective flea treatment w...
The Whipworm (Trichurus vulpis) is named because of its long, thin whip-like anterior segment. It can be spread by foxes, and the eggs are very tough, surviving for many years in the soil. The adult worms, however, are easily killed by modern wo...
With Babesia now in the country (which causes severe anaemia in infected dogs) it’s really important to make sure your tick control is as good as it can be - and that there aren’t any breaks or gaps! Talk to one of our vets for advice on the...
FOUND: black and white male cat, neutered, aged around 10years. Found in Bookham, no id chip. Please call dorking on 01306883086 if you have any information.
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531