- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- 15 Minute Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
Demodex canis is a mite that lives in your dog’s hair follicles. A severe infestation results in a non-itchy rash and dramatic hair loss, and until recently was notoriously difficult to treat. Fortunately, there are now effective drugs to both...
Even indoor pets are at risk from fleas - they can sneak in on clothing or even visitors. Once established in the house, they lurk in the carpets and the dust for years. Talk to us about environmental treatments!
Have you heard of mange? How about scabies? Did you know they’re the same thing - mange in cats and dogs, scabies in people, all caused by the Sarcoptes mange mite! Protect yourself and your family by treating your pets - talk to our vets abou...
A feeding female tick can get as big as a five pence coin - full to bursting with your pet’s blood! It sounds like something from a horror movie, but THESE bloodsuckers really exist, and they can also spread disease. The best way to combat the...
We would like to wish our practice manager Ianthe Cox a happy retirement and hope she enjoys her new adventures, starting with her trip to Australia. 🐶🐱🐹🐭🌎
Shaking heads and itchy ears may mean your pet has an infestation of ear mites - nasty scratchy little critters living inside their ear canals. Talk to us about preventative treatments!
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531