- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- Consultations by Appointment
- Our Own 24 hour Vet Emergency Service
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
Last weeks puppy party at the Gomshall branch. Say hi to our new arrivals, Marmite, Fern and Celery. #vetmagicmoments #like
The most common tick found on pets (especially dogs) is the sheep tick. This is often picked up by your unsuspecting pooch when you take them for a walk through fields or near long grass. These bloodsucking parasites can make your pet quite ill, ...
PLEASE SHARE: This lovely cat was handed in last night, found in Dorking. Please call the Dorking branch on 01306883086 if you have information so we can reunite cat and owner. Thank you
If thinking about a worm feeding on blood and tissue fluid sounds disgusting, it’s exactly what happens when a dog becomes infected with whipworm. This parasite affects only dogs and is found all over the UK. It is transferred by the ingestion o...
Fox lungworm can be easily prevented using a spot-on treatment from your vets. This parasite is spread by slugs and snails, and can affect dogs and foxes in all parts of the UK. While is not usually fatal, slugs and snails can also carry other lun...
Kittens can become extremely poorly due to blood loss caused by fleas. Treating kittens with a good flea product will stop a condition known as flea anaemia. Speak to us about your pet’s flea treatment programme.
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531