- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- 15 Minute Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
I'm lost. This little cat was handed into Dorking yesterday. She was found in Dorking near Chart Gardens. Unfortunately she isn't microchipped. If you recognise her please ring the Dorking branch on 01306 883086
Fox lungworm is, unsurprisingly, spread by foxes - dogs become infected via slugs and snails. It causes coughing and sometimes difficulty breathing, so check out our preventative treatment options in the practice.
As many as 20% of park soil samples are contaminated with roundworm eggs - so dogs who go sniffing around in the park are at risk of becoming infested. Keep them safe with regular worming - ask us for details!
Just like children, dogs and cats can get nits! A nit is actually the egg of a louse, which is stuck to the hair until it hatches into a new baby louse, ready to make the animal itch again! There are both biting and sucking lice, but fortunately...
There are 2000 species of fleas in the world, and 63 of those are found in the UK! The most common is the cat flea, which (just to be confusing) lives on dogs as well. Fortunately there is a huge range of effective modern flea treatments availab...
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531