- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
The Whipworm (Trichurus vulpis) is named because of its long, thin whip-like anterior segment. It can be spread by foxes, and the eggs are very tough, surviving for many years in the soil. The adult worms, however, are easily killed by modern wo...
Hookworms are spread as eggs in the faeces of infected dogs and foxes, and feed on blood. Infected dogs may have diarrhoea, anaemia, weakness and be lethargic. Fortunately, treatment with modern wormers is effective - talk to our vets if you’r...
Did you know that roundworms from dogs can infect humans? The most common culprit is Toxocara canis, the Dog Roundworm, whose eggs pass in the faeces. They then contaminate the surrounding soil, and if you don’t wash your hands properly, you can...
⭐️🐶Last weeks star patient 🐶⭐️ Fred the Labrador came into Dorking because his owner noticed he was sneezing a lot. After a General anaesthetic and scope we discovered he had a large stick wedged in his nostril. The veterinary surg...
Dogs can contract the Fox Lungworm just by licking the slime trail from slugs or snails! So it’s really important not to leave food bowls or toys outside where they can be slithered all over. If you’re concerned, talk to one of our vets abou...
Linognathus setosus is the Dog Sucking Louse, and lives by sucking blood. A small number of lice just cause itching, but a heavy infestation can significantly weaken and old dog or young puppy and cause serious anaemia. They can also carry the Dog...
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531