- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
FOUND: black and white male cat, neutered, aged around 10years. Found in Bookham, no id chip. Please call dorking on 01306883086 if you have any information.
The Demodex mite is found in small numbers on most dogs (and on most people, too!). However, if there are too many of them (for example, in dogs with other health problems like hypothyroidism), they can cause a rash and baldness. If you’re con...
IM LOST. Male cat found in North Holmwood. If you recognise me please contact the dorking branch on 01306 883086
The dog tapeworm, Dipylidium caninum, is carried inside fleas. When your pet catches a flea and munches it (sensible idea), the tapeworm infects the dog… So make sure you talk to us about effective worming as well as flea treatment!
Do you know what the itchiest parasite of all is? It’s Sarcoptes scabei, the Fox Mange Mite! Easily spread from foxes to dogs, and from dog to dog, it causes severe itching and scratching, as well as a scabby rash. Talk to our vets about preve...
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531