- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- 15 Minute Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- VIP Plan to Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
Hookworms live in your dog’s small intestine chewing on the gut wall, and can cause diarrhoea, anaemia, anorexia and lethargy. Their eggs are then passed in the faeces to infect other dogs, but the life cycle can be broken with effective modern ...
Did you know that tapeworms are both male and female at the same time?! Their pregnant segments, or proglottids are shed in the faeces and look like little grains of rice. Talk to us about effective control measures!
***Braveheart Award*** This is Honey. After having surgery, Honey was very brave and patient in waiting for her wound to heal. After a long stay, lots of rest and daily bandage changes with us and her owners at home Honey's wound has now complet...
Gomshall Puppy party Two very cute puppies attended the party last week, showed good sitting skills. Lovely afternoon. If you have a puppy that would like to join, please call the surgery to find a date to book them in.
You can’t starve fleas out - they can lie dormant for months or even years… Until a new dog, or cat, or even human wanders into the room. Then they hatch and start to bite - because they’re hungry when they wake up! Treatment is better tha...
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531