Update on Coronavirus.
As the situation with Coronavirus has deteriorated and the government have strongly advised further restrictions on all our current activities, new guidelines have been issued by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and the British Veterinary Association which Brelades will be following in order to safeguard the health and safety of our clients and staff. According to the guidelines, we are now only able to see emergency/sick cases and those exceptions detailed below. As far as practical we will not be admitting our clients into the surgeries. Pets will be seen in the car park or admitted into the practice by our staff from the car park. There are no concerns with supply of medicines or food so we can continue to supply your pets flea and worm treatments, ongoing medications and diets as normal- we would just ask you to pay over the phone and call ahead as detailed below. These changes will take place with immediate effect. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment please phone the numbers below. Our staff will continue to be on hand to deal with any queries.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR PRACTICES BEFORE PHONING FIRST:- Dorking 01306 883086, Bookham 01372 452531, Gomshall 01483 205066 (open 09.00-13.30).
- As far as practical we have have CLOSED our branches to clients. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERIES.
- For MEDICATION AND FOOD COLLECTIONS please phone ahead- we will take payment and ensure your order is ready for you. On Collection we will bring your items out to you in the car park.
- APPOINTMENTS:- please phone ahead and you will be given an appointment time. Please attend the surgery at the appropriate time, wait in the car park or your car and phone us to let us know you have arrived.
The vet will then phone you to discuss the problem before a member of our team will come out and take your pet through to our consulting room. We ask you to remain outside of the building at this time.
Once your pet has been examined the vet will phone you to discuss their findings and the treatment options. Once any necessary treatment has been administered your pet will be returned to you in the car park with any ongoing medication. We will then ask you to phone the surgery for payment at the time or when you return home.
- If you or someone in your household has been ill and you are SELF ISOLATING PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE
- PRACTICE. In these situations a telephone/video consultation may be appropriate or we may ask you to find someone else to bring your pet to the surgery.
- BOOSTERS- To reduce the requirement to visit vets, the guidelines are now advising that we allow vaccines to go 3 months past the due date. If your pet’s vaccine is coming up to that time let us know and we can make an appointment. Program Injections for cats can be continued although if possible please use spot-on treatments.
- PUPPY AND KITTEN VACCINATIONS- We would advise that these be continued as normal. Similarly if your pet has started a course of vaccinations this should be completed- please make an appointment.
- NEUTERING- Outdoor CATS can be neutered as normal. DOGS- If you have an entire male and female dog in the same household we are able to neuter one of them to prevent breeding, otherwise routine neutering is not possible at the moment.
- To reduce the risk of spread we are unable to offer HOME VISITS or allow clients to visit hospitalised patients at this time.
- Main Vet Surgery at Dorking Surrey
- Branch surgeries at Bookham & Gomshall
- 15 Minute Consultations by Appointment
- Open all day Saturday
- Modern veterinary surgical facilities
- Friendly Team of Highly Trained & Motivated Veterinary Staff
- Full Range of Diagnostic Equipment
- Ample Car Parking
- FREE checkover with veterinary surgeon for all new registered pets
- Free Vet Nurse Wellness Pet Clinics
- Our Gomshall branch has an onsite pet shop
- Help Budget for Preventative Pet Health Care at Brelades Vets
- Laparoscopic spays – More info
Station Road Gomshall Surrey GU5 9LE
Tel: 01483 205066
20 Knoll Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Tel: 01306 883086
Rothwell House Church Road Bookham Surrey KT23 3JP
Tel: 01372 452531